Monday, July 19, 2010

Can you count them?

This weekend was a lot of fun.
Here are some simple blessings that our family got to enjoy this weekend:
Brian and I enjoyed a date night.
I got to see a rainbow!!!
Micah didn't break anything! (LOL)
I got to sleep in until 8am!
All four of us shared a chocolate covered hand-dipped vanilla
ice cream bar covered with roasted almonds at Costco. (yum)
Micaiah started going down the slides at the pool--all by himself.
Anna and Jenna got to play in the sandbox, color with sidewalk chalk, and swim together.
Jenna and Anna had a blast together!
Brian experienced the fun of an iPad.
Micaiah now splashes and dunks Papa in the big pool.
Brian and I got to hang out with JM and Allison.
And thanks to JM, Brian and I got in a picture together :)


I really do enjoy the simple things in life.
So many blessings...not enough fingers to count them on!
Keep smiling and let your light shine.

If you are a blogger or a facebooker, don't forget to share your blessings.
There is so much negativity in this world.
It is always so good to hear about the little things that
make people happy and about experiences that change people's lives.
I encourage you to share about more of the blessings in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment