Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Beloved


I am very thankful for my husband.
He has been a tremendous influence and support to God's plans and purposes in my life. 
He tries his best to provide a stable, Christ centered foundation for our family.
I respect him for his great strengths of perseverance and commitment.
He has an exceptionally high standard of integrity, honesty, and work ethic.
I love him for that, because sometimes being brutally honest is needed to humble ourselves.
Our children really enjoy the fun and spunk that he shares with them.
He loves playing with them and it has allowed them to share lots of laughs and hugs.
I am daily encouraged by his love and care for our relationship and marriage.
He has this habit of making me smile, even when I'm trying to be mad at him.
I love holding his hand.
He is my very best friend. 
Thank you Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment