Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Uh-Oh List

Here is our "Uh-Oh!" List for the week:
1. One of the external hard drives that backs up our computer stopped working! This is huge for us because it was not completely backed up to the other external hard drive or our off-site server. Most of the old stuff is already backed up, but some of the newer stuff isn't and that includes personal and business stuff. (uh-oh!)

2. For Mother's Day, I excitedly got a big (10 inch) Philips digital photo frame. Its so exciting because I've wanted one for so long. I actually got it for Christmas, but Brian took the time to pick out images and load them on it for me...it was the best idea ever!!! This is the best digital photo frame out there as it has some awesome features like: a remote control, plays music, slideshows/collages, and few others that we soon found about out...
(keep reading, the uh-oh part is coming)
It happened before sunrise Monday. It was 5 AM and for some reason all I could hear was a rooster crowing!
Cock-a-doodle-doo....Cock-a-doodle-doo!!! (uh-oh!)
So by this time, Brian had heard the noise also and went out to check what was going on. It seriously sounded like a real rooster was in our home. My first thought was that Anna had woken up early and was in the living room watching television. Brian came back to our bedroom kind of dumbfounded and said, "It was the digital photo frame. That thing has an alarm on it!?" So this is how I found out that yes, the digital photo frame has a rooster crowing alarm on it. It even tells the time and date. I'm learning how to use it so that doesn't happen again.

3. Micaiah and Bubbles...a big UH-OH!Look at his big, puppy dog eyes when he realized he did something he shouldn't have!
He tries so hard to blow on the bubble wand. When nothing happened, he decided to give it a little taste test. He found out that it doesn't taste good at all.
Caiah really likes saying the word bubble. Its one of the many new words that he is saying.
Check back later this week for a report on the planting project!

If you have a personal website or blog, let me know about it...be sure to leave the link in a comment. I look forward to keeping up with you!

Have a Happy day!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute post!

    I'm so glad you are blogging more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I too am realizing mothering is so much about what God is developing and teaching me and sometimes the stuff that comes out is not always pretty! ugh!
    Be blessed today Amber. Your kids are adorable and you take great photos!
    love,
    heather

    ReplyDelete