Monday, June 21, 2010

For Father's Day...

This weekend was full of events!!! On Friday evening, we took the kids swimming. On Saturday, Anna had dance practice and then that evening Brian and I enjoyed a date night. Since it was Father's day weekend, we did Brian's favorite, pizza and a movie. We went out for dinner at Minsky's Pizza Cafe and went to see the new "Karate Kid" movie that just came out. I liked the movie because they did not try to imitate the original and it had a great story line to it. Sunday was Father's Day and Anna's first dance recital (more about that in the next post). For Father's day, Brian decided that he would just like to enjoy spending time together, so that is what we did. Here is a little collage and note in honor of Father's day for Brian.

Brian--Even before we were married, I knew you would be a great father. I knew this because of your honesty, integrity, and compassionate heart. You are succeeding as a father, and most importantly is the example of Christ that you bring to our family. Thank you for your leadership, your love, your care, your hard work, and your perseverance through life. You have helped me to become a better mother and person because of your faithfulness. As I watch Anna and Micaiah grow, I cannot but smile and give thanks to God for this beautiful family. You are an inspiring man of God and I am so blessed to share this life with you. You are my very best friend and I am grateful that you have chosen me to be yours. You have given to Anna and Micaiah much more than you may understand...including their blonde hair and green eyes that are priceless. Thank you for helping to keep me youthful and for leading our family in truth and in love.
Happy Father's day!
Hugs and love from all of us!

1 comment: