Thursday, July 29, 2010

5 years and counting!

Today, Brian and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary!!!!!

So I thought I'd share 5 pictures of special moments we've shared in the past 5 years.

Plaza III - This is where Brian proposed to me!
We went out to dinner on his last night in KC
after we took a trip to Israel and the middle East.
I thought he was going to propose to me while on the trip.
Right after we ordered dessert, he got down on one knee and proposed!
It was the perfect way to end the two weeks that we got to share together.

Here we are at a park in PA in 2006. Anna was only 3 or 4 months old.
This was our first trip with a child. It was a fun and memorable trip.
I like this picture for its location and one of my best friends, Allyce, took this picture.

Here we are after a long weekend trip to Omaha, Nebraska in 2007.
I was pregnant with our first son Hosanna.
Not long after this picture, we found out that we would not
have the privilege of raising this son.
Though he was stillborn, we continue to share many fun memories
and good thoughts of the eight months we shared with him.
This picture, to me, is a reminder of the joy of faithfulness.

Well....for some reason, I am having trouble uploading the last two images.
I'll have to come back later and try to post them again.

Anywho...I really enjoy being married to you Brian!
And I'm looking forward to many more moments, memories, and
the adventure that still lays ahead of us on our journey together.

1 comment: