Friday, July 23, 2010

A Miracle!

This post was written by Ed McInnis, a witness to this miracle and a very good friend of ours.

Last night (June 30th, 2010) while entertaining the Rich's, I accidentally ran unto (with my wheelchair) and parked on for a brief instance, the foot of Mr. Moo (their one year old son). 530 pounds of force was on his ankle and as he fell back screaming in pain and trying to free himself, he twisted his ankle into a most precarious angle.

When he was finally rescued and we began taking off his sandal, we discovered his foot was compressed, twisted, purple, and swelling.

Folks......I have seen mangled bodies and I know when things are "not good."

I, as "under cool fire as I am," saw his ankle and foot, I, even I, already had the creeping, nauseating suspicion that we were going to have to go to the ER due to a broken ankle/foot.

To quote David Hogan, "Faith kicked in before reason."

We laid hands on his foot and began to pray and immediately the color returned to normal, there was no swelling, and his foot was restored to its natural form.

Mr. Moo was comforted by his mom as he ate a popsicle; he wanted down and when his foot hit the floor.....well.........

He ran and chased his sister with NO sign of distress at all!!!!!!

PRAISE GOD!!!!

This was an actual, visible healing....

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment