Saturday, October 16, 2010

Look what Anna learned this week!

This past week has been lllooooonnnnngggg!!!!

The reason being that Micaiah is sick.  He has a viral rash that is very itchy and it makes him very cranky.  He has had it for 3 very llllooonnnngggg days, so I hope it clears up soon.

 Anna has had quite a week.  She learned to sound out and spell a few words all by herself!!!  She gets so excited when she learns to do things on her own.  She asked me how to spell a word and I simply told her to try to sound out the word and write down the letters.  The next thing I know, she is writing MAMA, PAPA, ANNA, and CAR all by herself!!!  WOW!!!  I was pleasantly surprised and excited for her.  She is well on her way to reading. 

Since the weather has been nice, we've been going to the local parks.  Anna enjoys riding her bike and I found a walking trail that is nearby so Anna can ride and I can walk...until it gets too cold. We've had some nice warm weather, even days that didn't require a jacket or hoodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment