Friday, October 1, 2010

"Save, we pray!" (Psalm 118:25)

  
"The best and most beautiful things in this world 
cannot be seen or even heard,
but must be felt with the heart."  
(Helen Keller)

Recently, my thoughts and prayers have been for two of my friends who have both experienced a miscarriage of twins.  For these two wonderful ladies and their families, please know that I am thinking and praying specifically for you during this time of grief and surrender.  
Please join me in praying for these two ladies.

As we enter into the month of October, I am reminded of Hosanna, our son who did not survive in October 2007.  Throughout this month, I'll share more about our family's experience and about what the Lord Jesus has done in our hearts and lives through the past 3 years.

The above image is
in memory of Hosanna and the many precious little ones
 that are safe in the arms of Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Bless you as you remember and pray for babies that are with Jesus. When you have experienced this type of loss you can minister to others in a powerful way. I know - because my son, Jason, when to heaven in September 1978.

    ReplyDelete