Monday, April 26, 2010

Love is about the little things...

The past week has been tough on me. I've had a bad sinus infection that has really zapped me of energy and given me intense headaches all week long. It has been tough to keep up with everything.

What a blessing my husband is! Here are two ways he has shown his extravagant love to me in the past week:

First, he made a lemon cake with lemon icing! (D-elicious!)
Then, he washed up the dishes!


To me, the little things make a big difference! Thank you Brian!
It also helps that my love language is acts of service.

I encourage you to choose one person this week and find two ways to intentionally encourage them. Remember, its the little things that can make a big difference!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Let me know if I can help out (watch the kids, or whatever?)

    I think I'm also acts of service combined with quality time! :)

    Oh and I have the same kitchen scrubber thing. I love that!

    ReplyDelete