Tuesday, April 6, 2010

moments from March...


So I know its April, but I couldn't resist in sharing two photos from last month because they show a little bit of Anna and Micaiah's personalities. As you can see, Micaiah waited very patiently by the window for the weather to warm up. He is an outdoor lover! He absolutely enjoys being outside, in any kind of weather. So now that the temperatures are warming up, you will more than likely find us outdoors. Caiah really likes to go to the playground and swing...and he is just about walking on his own. He is still a little fearful and holds my hand but he is maturing and getting braver everyday. As for his big sister Anna...

she is our little princess and fashion diva. Here she is in her favorite dress...and that day she just happened to choose to wear gloves. The winter weather never stopped her from wearing a dress around the house. She likes to wear dresses every day! And she is especially excited to be able to wear dresses outside this spring. Anna is learning to take more responsibility for herself by picking out her clothes, changing herself, making her bed, and brushing her teeth. She is becoming quite a young lady. It is really fun to see her creativity and unique personality blossom. She is so smart and doing a very good job with "teaching time." She is so random too...which I like. Tonight at bedtime, I could hear her singing, "I got the joy of the Lord." It is so sweet to hear her singing praises.

For me, in the midst of life's busyness, I'm learning to stop a little more and enjoy my children, their personality, and realize how precious my children are in the moment. They will never be this young again. I am so thankful for the privilege of teaching, influencing, and guiding them.

I hope to post some images from our Easter weekend in the next two days...until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment